Your Nav Bar Here

Bed Blog #1

I can only remember (or find the energy) to blog when I'm in bed at 2 am, so most of my thoughts are laced with the sleeps. 

My Mondays are always the same. Apparel Process for 6 hrs but I enjoyed today. That's not so normal since 6 hrs in the same spot is a lot to get through. 

Same process as always, patterns first, sewing later. We sewed together cute little mock pieces to demo darts, and I was in love with how tiny the pieces were. We are sewing together a dress from our own patters by the end of the summer. We have the option to make it in the muslin (this ugly plain cotton fabric above) or bring our own woven fabric. I haven't decided what I want to do yet, but I've got a week to figure it out.

Midterm is next week, which is week 5, and I'm freaking out. Time has flew by! It's crazy that I'll be a quarter done with my program in just 6 weeks.

Mom comes to see me next weekend and I couldn't be more excited. Mostly excited for free groceries though. ;) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment