Your Nav Bar Here

The Nitty Gritty

After wasting an hour of my precious life in traffic just getting on the freeway, I am beat. I just started work at the Gap at The Grove and my little four hour shift was fun and terrifying in all the right places. There is a scary amount of employees at that store, so it is definitely easy to become just another one.
Tomorrow is the start of a very new, very important week of school. We'll be getting into the real tough stuff. After this, time will fly. It's already technically the 2nd week of school! Bananas!

I've focused my weekend on doing some reading, studying and lounging – the three food groups. It's very hard to do with distractions, but I'm glad I can test my focus and time management abilities. The rest of this Sunday evening will be spent on some quality foot-resting time and ... more studying. You would die if you had to see the book I get to stare at!

Being as my major is Product Development, it is truly exciting to see everything in a retail setting that derives from that foundation of the fashion industry. I'm obviously not the biggest fan of working retail, but hey – money is money, honey.

1 comments:

  1. Wow your first day! I'm so glad to hear your're doing well and giving yourself some down time! We miss you here! But are so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete