Your Nav Bar Here

Croqui

I've gotta make this short because duty calls and I've spent the last few hours trying to troubleshoot broken internet.

I had Fundamentals of Sketching and Textile Science today as my last "new" classes. I know now that I hated traditional University the moment I got my croqui book. The minute I opened it I couldn't stop looking at it. At University I loathed having to buy books and supplies, but here (even though it's included in your tuition) it's like a surprise at the beginning of each quarter. Everything is so fascinating and I'm so enamored by all of my textbooks.

I'm really excited to get into sketching, it's really basic stuff but all stuff I haven't ever done before. I am also really glad my teacher has such great energy and is genuinely interested in each of her students. I love that about educators.

Finally, the only class I'm remotely terrified about is Textile Science. There is so much to the subject of textiles alone, but my professor doesn't make it one bit interesting. This was the only class that made me feel like I was back at UVU. I didn't have a great first impression of it, but as time goes on, I'm hoping it will definitely improve.

I'm off to finish my study guides and prep for quizzes! I promise I'll start taking pictures of my day so you can actually see what I'm doing throughout my classes/days.

Bisous!

0 comments:

Post a Comment