Your Nav Bar Here

Bed Blog #2

I've settled into this new life of mine and I look back to the days leading up to my original departure and it feels like lifetimes ago. Just roughly a month ago I was laced with fear, not to say that I'm still not completely terrified of what's to come, but even more so then.  I feel like I'm changing so rapidly and everything is such a whirlwind of chaotic things that sometimes I can't even catch my breath. Sometimes my ears are in my stomach and my eyes stay looking for anything familiar because everything now is so new and different.

When I get lost I start to panic and my palms start sweating because who can I call to save me? It's just me. Sometimes I think I'll have to pull over to catch myself and remind myself that I can do this. 

I can do this. 
I'm doing this. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment