Your Nav Bar Here

R&R

Rounding out my weekend, as it began with spending much needed time with my mom while she was in town. I took the weekend off from work to dedicate my days to being with her and I couldn't have been more grateful.


I wasn't having the best week last week and all I could look forward to was seeing her. I was such a mess. Days melted into each other and by the time Wednesday arrived, I was ready for everything to be done with. 

It's hard to decide on whether you should be running yourself into the ground to balance things out, but some days I'd rather quit my job and focus on school or focus on finding a great internship. I'd just like to do things I want to do and retail is not one of those things. 

I'm realizing its all about things I'm interested in learning about. I'm working harder than I've ever worked on my school work and its truly paying off. I don't ever remember being this indulged in my studies at university and I do see a significant change. I'm starting to realize I'm changing into a new person. This new me is unfamiliar and scary, but I'm embracing the thought of moving on from the past me and I'm especially thinking I should move on from my job too. It's time for something meaningful. 

I really can't express how much it meant to me to see my mom this weekend. It was so hard to say goodbye to her on Monday morning, but I'll be home next month and I'll be able to see her for way longer. 


I love you, mom! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment