Your Nav Bar Here

Sunday Evening

I had the day off of work and I spent it catching up on gossip with my wonderful friend Stef this morning, making Sunday breakfast for one, and finishing up my massive homework from my Apparel Process class. I took a tiny 20 minute nap in between this all and I couldn't have asked for a better turn out. My roommate had to work this evening, so I had the house to myself for the better part of the day. 
I've been trying to move on from retail lately and I've began to frequent my career counselor to get some direction on my resume and which steps I should take in my career at this point. I've been getting some wonderful feedback and I'm hoping by this time next month I can land a really great position somewhere doing mid-level work. Here's to hoping! Wish me luck, lovers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment