Your Nav Bar Here

Here it is...

Today was a big day for me.

I've been flirting with the idea of quitting my job at Gap for an enormous amount of reasons, but mainly because Holiday hours mixing with my 5 classes is not what's hot in any street. I've done it last year, and I was just... Anyways...

So, today I finally did it.
I put in my two weeks notice at Gap.
I've been with the company for about a year and some change now, but I took the leap. I don't know where I'll go, but I'll be damn sure to work my ass off to get crazy rad internships/jobs that stray very far away from being a sales associate.

So, if you're into celebrations, clink your drinks for me one time as an ode to my final separation from retail! Yippee!

I do want to thank all of those that I've worked with this past year. I have made life-long friendships, laughed until I've cried (my boo's at ON know what I'm talking about), and have extended my growth in the industry exponentially. I appreciate it all.

Let's see where life takes me next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment