Your Nav Bar Here

ha!

I'm kind of laughing at myself because my last blog post was just filler and I do apologize for that. I think it was because I was laying in bed with jitters and I found myself wanting to do something, so instead of searching for "creative lunch ideas" on Pinterest for the millionth time, or playing my 200th game of Spider Solitaire, I guess I decided to ditch a few of my pictures that didn't even document a fraction of what I've been doing since being back in LA. I'll do better–with my posts and with my pictures. Forgive me!

So, now that I'm back, and sort of trying to break back into the swing of things, I can't help but continue this "break" mindset. I'm not sure what tricks my mind is playing on me, but it sure isn't thinking about being back at school and loving that idea of it. My first two classes of the new quarter are Merchandise Math and Trend & Design application. Holy intense. Math was pretty straight forward, but actually, all I could think about during those 2 hours and 45 minutes was how small those damn high school-esque desks were and how uncomfortable I was. My butt went numb, I think. You know, the desks that kind of have that half desk attached to the right so left handed people can struggle and fat people can squirm? I was the squirmer.

In Trend & Design application I'm still not exactly sure what was being taught. Like, I was sort of there, but not really there, but I remember stuff, and I know I have ideas, but I'm not really sure what kind of ideas, I just know we did stuff that's due next week and it involves things. There–it's like you just learned this stuff too, right? ;)

First CAD (computer aided fashion design) class is tomorrow. I'm SO excited because if you had to spend 10 weeks straight sketching flat sketches from croquis, you'd be loving the idea of a simpler way to do it, but it is all necessary and part of the process. There's logic to it.

I'm going crazy. My room is a mess. I need to sleep and clean.

Goodnight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment