Your Nav Bar Here

Fall Blues

I'm not sure if it's the weather change or what, but ever since the beginning of my entire college career, Fall semester has taken a toll on my general existence. If there was a way for me to specifically take JUST Spring/Summer courses and leave Fall for resting time, I'd be the first to sign up.

I'm so unfocused and unmotivated. I'm in a sort of funk I can't seem to drag myself out of. This is a consistent thing that happens each year. I wish I could pinpoint where this comes from. I'd love to move past it and start being more aware of things that are going on with me. Should I start taking my multivitamins again? Need more vitamin B to brighten my mood? I don't know what is happening to me, but I'd like it to stop. Things need to get done and my procrastination is at an all time high.

Blargh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment