Your Nav Bar Here

My life is crazy.

I keep meaning to update you all on what's going on and how life is, but I forget. When I remember, it's usually at 2 am after I've finished with homework for the night and am so completely exhausted, all I think about writing is about how stressed out and hard my life is.

It is hard, but I manage.

I'm finished with my 3rd quarter. I'm finished with my internship at Kellwood. I'm finished with my Spring break. And I'm about to begin my 4th and last quarter at FIDM. It's bittersweet and overwhelming at the same time. I am so completely excited to finish and explore new opportunities and finally put on my big girl pants and start this career. I am so terrified and exhilarated all at once.

I'm sorry, this is about as much as I can do. I got about half-way into this post and I just can't write about what I'm feeling.

Will post more soon.

XO

1 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're almost finished Kye! Congrats :)
    It seems like it went by so fast.

    ReplyDelete