Your Nav Bar Here

Finals

Since grades are all posted and I don't have to constantly obsess over my final grades, I can now relax and feel confident in showing you guys what kind of work I do at school!

There's only so much I can show you since some of my classes are hands-on, like Apparel Process, so I'll stick to showing you some examples of the work I've done for a couple of my computer-based courses.

Trend and Design Applications wasn't really my favorite class, but I learned how to target trends and apply them to my own designs to create a cohesive grouping which usually will sell in a typical apparel line.

First: Research! Looking at predictives, trend forecasting websites and trade shows are all great resources into trend watching and predicting what will trend for seasons to come.



After researching, you put together your theme/mood of the group and then create some sketches to go with them!





I wasn't a huge fan of my last assignment, I did favor dresses a bit more. I didn't think I did my best on this one, but who cares!

Let's move on to the good stuff. CAD. CAD stands for Computer Aided (Fashion) Design and was one of my most exciting classes due to learning the ability to create flats in Illustrator and really utilizing that skill to sketch garments without having to go through the hassle of hand drawing them like my first quarter.

Here's my final project.






Hope you enjoyed a peek into my little fashion world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment