Your Nav Bar Here

Q1









My life in pictures since I went rogue. FIDM finals are all done and I am feeling such a sense of relief. FIDM is designed to prepare you for real life work in the industry and they are not kidding. I think I spent a majority of my finals crying in my car. It has been such an intense experience and I am so grateful this first quarter is over. 

I am now at home visiting for half my break. It feels weird to live from a suit case when you once stored everything you owned in the same spot. I sometimes feel a little empty when I think about going back to LA soon and I don't ever think it will be easy to leave my family. This new life is still so hard to adjust to and I am always trying to be okay. 

I do frequently look forward to having a cute boy living near by to keep my feet on the ground. He saved me throughout my finals and I could never repay him for being so patient and kind when I was being so stubborn and frustrating. I love you, cutie. You are forever the best. 

Also, I am on the honor roll this quarter. Finished with a 3.6 GPA only because I got a C+ in my most loathed class, but I'll take it! 

I do want to give a big hug and kiss to all of you who continue to support me and cheer me on. You are all so special to me and I can't thank you enough for being so encouraging and embracing of my dreams! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment